I get it grrrl. You all up in the club trying to pick up some nice lady to snuggle with (clothes optional), but you keep getting ignored because everyone thinks you are the straight friend that just came along for the…
In five seasons, the Community character has undergone one of the most unique and fascinating arcs in recent sitcom history
A well argued and well written article about one of my favorite shows on TV. As the Dean would say, it’s Deanarific.
This is cool. Last month, I wrote a paper about this :D
I love the Dean so much.
Think of how much fun Pete Lattimer and Jake Peralta would have together.
And Myka and Amy would be sitting across the room, rolling their eyes and comparing little known rules in the manuals.
- do you usually sleep with your closet door open or closed? I prefer closed, but right now I share a closet and it’s kind of always open because my sister’s stuff blocks the door.
- do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels? No. I don’t even use them. I travel with my own shampoo because I know I’m not allergic to it. I’ve had that problem too many times.
- where is your next vacation? St. Louis, in June, for Toni’s bridal shower.
- who do you think reads these? People who are equally bored as myself.
- do you have a calendar in your room? No. I don’t use wall calendars because why should I when I have a smart phone and the internet?
- what’s your plan for the day? The day is almost done. Tomorrow’s plan is wake up, shower, eat, go to work, come home, think about doing homework, actually watch movies and Teen Wolf.
- are you reading any books right now? A few. Little Brother by Cory Doctorow (audio); Unwind by Neil Shusterman (may need to return and finish over summer); Rags and Bones by Melissa Marr (for class)
- do you ever count your steps when you walk? Not exactly…I count out a 4/4 beat.
- do you ever dance even if there’s no music playing? All the time.
- do you chew your pens and pencils? No.
- what is your “song of the week”? "Just Another Girl" by The Killers
- is it okay for guys to wear pink? Yeah, man, do whatever you want. You don’t need my permission.
- do you still watch cartoons? Yes
- what do you drink with dinner? Usually some form of pop, maybe ice water.
- what do you dip chicken nuggets in? Not mayonnaise. That’s for damn sure. (That’s the best answer, it’s Mandy’s. Mine is sweet & sour or honey)
- what is your favorite food/cuisine? Mexican or Italian. Not Swedish. Sorry, ancestors.
- when was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper? I left a note in my coworker’s mail box a few days ago asking to switch shifts in May.
- can you change the oil on a car? Yeah, but why should I when I can get a professional to do it cheap?
- what is your usual bedtime? Midnight.
- are you lazy? Yes.
- afraid of heights? No. I’m actually quite fond of them.
- occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid? Marine biologist; flight attendant.
- hot tea or cold tea: No, thank you.
- tea or coffee? No, thank you.
- favorite kind of cookie? Chocolate-peanut butter.
- can you swim well? Moderately.
- can you hold your breath w/o manually holding your nose? Yes? Is that still a problem for people over the age of 5?
- who do you want to see right now? The episode of Parks I missed earlier.